Statements which I came across when reading Beyond Good & Evil
- Life is a will to power, and will to power is exploitation
- All organic processes rely on some form of exploitation of the weaker by the stronger. In other words: hierarchy.
- All type of moralities is an amalgamation of master-slave morality.
- Whatever is exceptional and uncommon is thus necessarily difficult to express in language and difficult for the majority to understand.
- Language can only capture thoughts and ideas that are relatively rigid and fixed: the most beautiful, free-moving thoughts always escape expression.
- The creator in us thrives at the expense of the creature in us.